Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Zombie Awareness Month

So as I was paroosing the interweb, I found a most amazing event:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=115187931829619

Yes people, it is Zombie Awareness Month!

Of course, as a wise chap pointed out on the wall posts: "Every month is Zombie Awareness Month"

Without a doubt, I had to agree. If people are serious with the possible onslaught of the living dead attacking the masses, then yes, we should not limit Zombie awareness to once a month. It obviously needs to be a continual thought in the people's braaaAAAAAaaains. But I digress, once I checked out the event's descriptions, I found another amazing link:

http://zombieresearch.org/home.html

Yes. There is a Zombie Research Society.

Why the hell wasn't I informed of this? This is so kick ass. If I wasn't dead broke I would definitely become a member (Only 25 bucks to become a member for life and you get t-shirts and other cool stuff!) Anyways, my point is is that the internet continues to bedazzle me and it's crazy where it has lead humanity in such a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment